keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

hush now dear children


erutan - come little children

i've been feeling very tired lately. it's quite hard to survive even the few lessons i have, and so i've made the coming school period a little easier for me as well.
meanwhile, i've been spending my days off (and my almost days off) very dissatisfyingly. while i had been planning going to gym, reading italy, shopping and watching a good movie maybe, i managed to sleep over half the day, and that did make me feel depressed. since i didn't feel like leaving for the city the time i woke up, i read about handmixers (now really, and i'm supposed to be a teenager) and went out walking with the purpose to eventually drop by buying one. however there was none left, so i got home with a disney, some groceries and must-have earrings for my mom. they expressed quotation marks, and she is a librarian. now let me explain a little: in finland we use the same word for a quote and to borrow (a book for example), so the library has taken the quotes as their logo. and those lil' earringies were even on sale, i got them for only two euros. how awesome that was!

i also found something nice for myself (in addition to disney's robin hood); a lovely looking second-hand store and a few other random boutiques worth of checking out. sadly enough, it was too late to enter any of those since i had woken up so late. but it only takes like fifteen minutes walking from our new place so i gonna visit them soon anyway!
today, instead, i found a new favourite musician: she's called erutan. i just love all her arragements, they have everything it takes to get me hooked. her youtube channel is worth of visiting, trust me! tomorrow i'll find out if they sell her first album anywhere here in finland. i would love it so very much to have it material, even though she sells 'em online as well.

now i have to head for the bed! there's just a new look (from 27.1.2013) that needs to be quickly presented. it's mainly second-hand stuff as well;













- varis


14 kommenttia:

  1. Love the jacket... and may I ask where u got the necklace from? Super lovely :)
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thank you! i got it from my friend, but i suppose they can be bought from ebay or some chinese web stores like sammydress! :)

      Poista
    2. Thanks! Also saw your new post.. seriously liking your style :)

      Poista
  2. amazing outfit! <3 and second-hand shops and random boutiques can always make my day so much better. I hope youll find some great pieces next time you get there :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. you are so absolutely right! they really are my lil' sunlight in this dark winter time. and many thanks i shall give you as well!

      Poista
  3. I love your style, and your blog is fantastic!

    VastaaPoista
  4. you finally added new post <3 awesome <3
    you look super cute, yes yes your style is just WOW <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ahh katie, thank you so much! that means much to me. <3

      Poista
  5. great style!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. thanks, i will! lovely name you've got by the way. xd <3

      Poista
  6. perfekt look

    http://www.hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hey!
    You are the most stylish person I saw today. Really. You are freakin gorgeous and I love your style - and I think that you might be a nice person in real life too, although I will never meet you because I'm from Germany.

    Keep it up! <3

    VastaaPoista

i'd love to hear your thoughts! <3